Thursday, July 28, 2011

When is a cold the flu? With added Taylor Swift, Hamish and Andy!

I've had the flu. Or something. I never know at what point to stop saying that I've got a cold and start calling it the flu.

I've had four days of fevers, headaches, muscle aches, sore throat, blocked/runny nose, sensitive stomach and fatigue. I spent most of my time wrapped in a blanket on the recliner in front of the TV. So I'm calling it the flu.

I've passed it on to Alana because I'm just a caring and sharing kind of Mum. Boo to me :(

Now I'm feeling better. Not "better" as in "well", but "better" as in "able to face the washing up and even thinking of leaving Alana for an hour or so to do some much needed grocery shopping". Better.

Last night Hamish and Andy's Gap Year premiered and it was pretty funny. But what I really enjoyed was their Taylor Swift interview. We all know that Taylor is a great singer and songwriter, and if you've ever seen her interviewed you'll know that she's a sweetheart :) What we learn from her appearance on the Hamish and Andy show is that she's smart and funny too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...