Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Bits and Pieces

  1. I'm finally getting my hair cut and coloured tomorrow. It's long overdue. I know I'll feel fabulous once I'm all primped and preened! If you're very lucky, I'll post a picture sometime over the weekend.
  2. I've got a new leather jacket. It's fake, but I don't care. It's dark brown and cropped with a little gather at the shoulders and ever so cute! If you're very, very lucky then I might post a picture of my hair in which I'm wearing my jacket.
  3. I've totally given up Cityville. I'm now addicted to Spider Solitaire. I also haven't played Hanging with Friends for ages. Spider has totally taken over my life.
  4. I'm thinking of trying a different browser after reading that users of Internet Explorer have the lowest average IQ's of all the browser options. That doesn't sit too well with me, so I'm going to try another one. Recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...