Monday, August 1, 2011

Sending the love to my blogging buddies

I love you guys!

I so much enjoy being part of the blogging community. I love my blogging buddies!

For this reason, I hate it when I get slack about posting. I hate to think that my blog is not regularly bobbing up to the top of your Google reader. I hate to think that you might start to forget about me!

For the next seven weeks I'll be working 20 hours per week at the library as well as continuing my private maths and music tuition business. So work wise, I'm going to be busy!

It's important to me that during this time I continue to be the best wife and mum that I can be. Especially important to me is that I am really "present" when I'm with my family. The best way I know to show my husband and children love is to give them attention; to really listen to them talk about their day, give them eye contact and hugs, and to "read between the lines" for what they need but they're not saying.

Because it's term time, my children are busy. They both go to academically selective schools and get quite a bit of homework. They also have always been very keen on after school activities and so we do a lot of running around six days a week.

My husband is a fabulously hard worker. He works full time, coaches a junior football team and picks up the slack when "mum's taxi" needs a hand. When I'm teaching in the evenings he makes sure that everything in our home runs smoothly. He spends his "free time" working on the house, which he has been renovating bit by bit for the last couple of years.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I won't always be very regular with posting on this blog. But I'll still be thinking of you all. I'll also stilll be visiting your blogs regularly and I'll try to leave comments every now and again so that you know I'm still alive!

Love and hugs to you all out there in blog land!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...