Monday, August 22, 2011

Things to see and do in London - Part 1

I'm trying to make some progress on the trip planning front. 

First task: make a list of all the things that we want to see and do in London.

Accommodation in London is frightfully expensive and our current trip itinerary has us staying there for 5 nights before we travel on to Paris. I've been encouraged to decide if we really need to stay that long!

Here is Part 1 of my list of places to see and things to do in London. They are in no particular order; but I have provided a link to a website for each one so that anyone interested can follow the link to find out more.










There are still many more touristy places of interest so I'll be needing a Part 2 for my list. And I think it's pretty obvious that I'll be able to fill in five days of sightseeing in London no problem at all.

Have you been to any of these places? I'd love your feedback on whether or not they lived up to the hype. 

Do you have any suggestions for Part 2 of my list? (Bearing in mind that I already have plenty of ideas!)

I wonder how we'll turn a huge wish list into a manageable itinerary?

And if our whole holiday is this action-packed, I wonder how tired we'll be when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...