Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm an Award Winner!


An extra big thankyou to Ashley at Ashley's Library. She has awarded me the 'Let's be Friends Award' for being a friendly blogger type person. Hooray!



You can check out her 'Let's be Friends' post here.



I am now going to pass on this award to eight other friendly blogging type people, who comment, host challenges, and follow my blog. Congratulations, and display your award with pride! Please pass on the award to eight other bloggers and share the bloggy love!



My winners are:


1. Ashley at Ashley's Library. I know, I know, she already has one of these! But she really is a super friendly blogger with a fantastic blog. Right back at you Ashley!


2. J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. She's always visiting blogs, leaving comments, and sharing the blogs she finds with others. Well done!


3. Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit. Congratulations Shanyn!


4. Velvet at vvb32reads. Thanks for all your comments Velvet!


5. Miss Remmers at Miss Remmers' Review. Love your blog!


6. Beth at Beth Fish Reads, for holding the Sookie Stackhouse reading challenge and helping us all connect through our love of Sookie!


7. Stephanie at Stephanie's Written Word, for hosting the Everything Austen challenge and helping us to bond through our love of Jane Austen!


8. All my friends studying MEd TL at CSU. You know who you are...Louise, Glenda... Put this award on your blogs and enjoy them!



Thanks again Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...