Sunday, July 19, 2009

NTU Hall 14 Freshmen Camp goodies bag packing

Busy. Work has been busy, and Justin and I both ended work as late, or as early as 2AM in the morning. Work ending this week... mixed feelings. Let's not talk about work. Really no time in updating my blog.

Saturday went back school to pack goodie bags, glad that we had helpers coming down. Thanks for your effort, it's because of you we ended off early.


Pack...and pack...


150 goodie bags...


Priscilla,my biz mag, came down and lent a helping hand...despite she was sick for the past few days, hope you are feeling better now!


Nutrition Park sponsored the goodie bags.


Priscilla again, with another of my biz mag, Kiat Chay...working hard


Dove was so generous that she sponsored us 1500 bottles of anti dandruff conditionals. We were really overwhelmed by their generiosity... and I really mean it. OVERWHELMED.


The rest of the friendly helpers... my juniors...
From left: Saychong, JunHong, Bendy, Junyue, Emily.


Hor, spotted! Embezzling goodies! Lol...

Sometimes.. i really wished that I can travel back time.
Haiz, gotta sleep. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...