Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Updates from job...

Today OT again... was working on a promotional video for my boss's kids, 2 very talented young pianist. Went home around 8.30pm...boss was kind enough to let me have more rest, and return back to office at 12pm tml... 2 hours later than normal.

Yesterday, Justin and myself were requested by our boss to be the hosts for the promotional video...

Justin and myself...


Justin seldom dressed up lah... but ay seh, once he dressed up, majiam cinderella sia. Haha... Girls are going to die in his hands once again. Haha!


I think I look kinda wierd here. Can't wait to finish the hosting session asap...and ripped off that small size tuxedo~


Justin rehearsing his script...


Recording in process! Lol..saw that big piece of script overthere? Lol... initially thought we didn't had time to memorise... so wanted to depend on those mahjong papers. End up... it doesn't work, cos our eyes were rolling all over the place. In the end...give up, what to do...memorised the whole chunk of words lo. Haha...


Oh yeh... and this was taken during the last event we did...at esplanade recital hall...with my boss's talented sons and world renowned pianist, Dr. Peter Vinograde...

Alrights...pls check the next updates for Songwei's 23rd Birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...