Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally done with Presentations lo!!!


Finally done with this module! My groupmates, Alexis, myself, Junyue, Weiyu and Derrick.


Got too bored during presentation rehearsal... haha. So while I was waiting for my turn to present... heard a familiar music...LoL!


Being alittle bit narcissistic...I've watched this video many times, and... everytime I watched...I still laugh out loud! HAHAHHA!


We decided to give our Mr. Ah beng, Derrick a makeover...
He too ahbeng liao larh, hahaha... so we advised him to put a spec during presentations...

But...I think... we still failed in the end lah...hahah!

LoL!


While we were waiting for Weiyu... haha...was watching this video, anyone recognized this MTV?

Alrights... FINALLY CAN FOCUS ON EXAMS LOR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...