Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Reading

I'm sure you all understand that for a reader like me, once all the family oligations and festivities of Christmas are over, it's time to read!!!

I was fortunate enough to borrow some books from a dear friend and also my sister. I also received a book for Christmas.

So far, I have read...






I seem to have lost the ability to write book reviews, so you'll just have to trust me that I enjoyed all three of them and they were very different to each other.

Dragon Tattoo and House Rules are very well known, so you've probably heard enough about both of them or have even read them yourself.

Choosing to See you may not have heard of. It is an autobiography of Mary Beth Chapman, wife of Christian singer/songwriter Steven Curtis Chapman, and focuses particularly on her struggles with depression and grief.

What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...