Friday, December 10, 2010

I think somebody better stage an intervention.

I started playing CityVille on Facebook.

I know, I know, people warned me that it was addictive, but I didn't appreciate just how addictive it is. Even now, as I write this, my fingers are itching to open another tab so I can plant some crops or collect some rent or build some roads...

In other news, I've started using an iPhone app called MyFitnessPal. I'm using it to help me to be more aware of what I eat and my portions, and to record how much exercise I do and how much I weigh. I have input my goal weight and the app has calculated my net calories per day. Every time I eat or exercise I enter the details and the app calculates my net calories for me.


Also, Chris has been doing some major gardening/renovation/clean up around the house to get everything ready for hosting Christmas Day for the family. He's been working really hard. I guess there's nothing like a deadline to inspire, after all, we can't exactly postpone Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...