Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

What does New Year mean to you?






For me, New Year's has never really been about New Year's Eve. It's always been more about New Year's Day.

I love the fresh start that a New Year brings.

I love opening the pages of a brand new journal and writing my goals for the year on the first page.

I truly believe that we can make a fresh start any day of the year. Every day can be a new beginning if we want it to be.

But for me, there's something special about the first day of a new year. Something that makes me feel more than ready to make changes, to let go of the old, and to make space for the new.

New Year's Day makes me feel thankful to be alive and grateful for all the blessings in my life.

And it gives me the feeling that I really can achieve all that I want to.

So from me to you --- Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...