Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I just want to blog - Mid Autumn and Birthday Celebrations


Just now celebrated one of the freshies, Eileen's birthday, who happen to be my sub-comm too. The big family of hydrus.


My bestest pals in hall...Songwei, Priscilla, with Eileen


Yesterday was Mid-autumn cum deepavali cum hari raya celebrations... Lol. With the old old people.
From left: Darius(kena cut off), Lynette, Felicia, Myself, Huiyee, Geraldine, Clement, Ben (Behind)


Not forgetting...my one and only most resourceful(provided me with contact lenses solutions everytime when I need it the most) and the most loyal shunfu buddy... DAPHNE LEONG QIAN QIAN!

Okay lah... i very STRESSSSSSed. Later 11.30am got quiz... SIANZ SIANZ SIANZ.

Boomz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...