Friday, October 2, 2009

Miss Singapore World - 1st Runner Up... Claire Lee

I must say...I am indeed slow, I only know about Claire, being the 1st runner up like last week? Was abit shocked...

Knew Claire in Ajc... but don't really knew her well. Being a AJcian, I guessed I should be proud that I have a fellow schoolmate who has made an achievement. Hmm...but I was abit shocked that she took part in this competition. Guessed, people grew up...and everyone move on, each having different goals in life, heading different directions. That's one thing I need to learn... stop looking into the past.

Anyway, found this clip bout Claire's interview with RazorTv, on her feelings towards ERM decision towards Ris Low's replacement.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...