Friday, October 2, 2009

Mooncake...is untouchable...



Non stop eating of SNOWSKIN mooncake every night...during JC days...transformed me to a 86kg dua bui... now scared lo... only dare to take small bite on random days. Haha!

So guys...becareful of what you eat!!!

Decided to post some nostalgic photos...


My buddies...don't know when's the next time we will meet up again.


My first trip to the western country... in Sec 3. Even till now...that's the only Western country I ever been to... Sua Ku hor... no money mah.


And my JC friends... with my funny tutor...Cham Yong. Haha... I forgot his surname liao. Lol...

Give me the motivation to study please. Havent been studying the whole day. Facebook, blog, is just what I did. Drink 2 cups of coffee...but I still online. Give me the POWER! Quiz is next friday...where's my sense of URGENCY!!!

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...