Wednesday, October 7, 2009



Today I am using this picture of a comet in a desperate attempt to lift my spirits. I'm trying hard to think of all the beauty and wonder in the world.

As you can tell, the resentment of my uni assignments has degenerated further into a blue funk.

So, time to turn it around and practice gratitude and positivity.

1. My wonderful, generous parents are taking my kids to see Up! at the movies today. My parents are always available to my siblings and I, whenever we need them. In fact, they make themselves available even if they're really not. So far this is the third day in a row that they're entertaining my kids for me so that I can work.

2. I have everything I need. This is not just a positive statement of fact, but kind of like a mantra. The more I say it, and remember it, the more it is true for me. I have enough. There is no need for me to grasp or desperately want. I am complete and whole.

3. I will do my best with my uni assignments, and guess what? My best is enough.

Ok, so you've been privvy to the inner workings of my mind for a few minutes. Now I'm ready to get on with my day. What wonderful things will I achieve? What marvellous progress will I make with my assignments?

Hope you enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...