Monday, April 19, 2010

TTT - Shop Till You Drop

Photobucket
if you could win unlimited shopping from one store, which one would it be?

What a good question Shannon! Can you please let me know how I can win this prize?

I had a bit of a think about this one. Hmmm...what store would I never get sick of visiting? What store would I never exhaust the possibilities of? What store could I shop in for myself, and for presents, and keep shopping in for ever and ever until I'm 101? And the answer was clear...


What's not to love? Books, books and more books, plus DVDs and the cutest stationery!

Here are some examples of what I could buy with my unlimited Borders gift voucher:

House Rules by Jodi Piccoult.


New Moon on DVD.

Gratitude: A Journal by Katherine Price.

The Secret Life of the Grown-Up Brain: The Surprising Talents of the Middle-Aged Mind by Strauch and Prisant.
Also, most Borders stores have an in-store Gloria Jeans. I love to relax with my Caramelatte and browse through the magazines or books at my leisure. Best of all, my kids love it too! They settle in with a nice Caramel Slice or Hot Chocolate or Banana Bread and read a book right off the shelf. I don't hear a peep out of them!

So what about you? What store would you like an unlimited gift voucher to? To play along, click on the button above and link up with Shannon at Welcome to the NutHouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...