Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Accentuate the Positive

I've been busy lately, and not handling it as well as I might. I've been feeling a bit stressed. So though I'm still just as busy, I've decided to focus on the positive.

I'M GOING TO SEE ECLIPSE TONIGHT!


I'm really looking forward to it :) Alana and I are going with another mother/daughter pair - we have a standing date with them ever since we all saw New Moon together. I'm sure we'll be back for more when Breaking Dawn comes out.

I took the lovely Lucy for a walk yesterday, and I'm going to take her for another one today as well.












Awww, aint she cute?

Also, I visited Wyong TAFE Library this morning to meet Joanne the library manager, who is going to look after me while I do my two week work placement there. Click here to visit the website and check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...