Monday, June 14, 2010

Jump for Joy!

Table Topics Tuesdays is on hiatus while Shannon enjoys her summer holidays. I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some photos of Josh on the trampoline with you.



I know Josh looks like he's flying, but trust me, there's a trampoline under there somewhere! It just didn't make it into the photo.



Jump for joy!



Flip out!

Alana took these great action shots while she was outside getting photos of the dog. I'll share some of those photos another day. For today, just know that if you have an active kid like I do, then you too could be watching him or her attempt death-defying feats of gymnastical brilliance on your backyard trampoline! Josh has been going to gymnastics classes for about 3 years now, and he loooooves it. Just as well he's getting some training!



With a twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...