Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feel Good Friday - Spring Fling!


Spring is coming!

We're having typical August weather at my place - the sun is shining and the wind is blowing.

Yesterday it got up to about 23 degrees (73.4F), and it's supposed to be 20 degrees (68F) tomorrow according to my iPhone :)

The smell of Wattle is the smell of early spring to me. The Wattle has been blooming for a while, but it's not until the August winds start blowing that you can smell it in the air.

Soon the Freesias will be blooming with their heady, sweet scent.


Then there will be Jasmine everywhere.


Finally, I'll know that Christmas is nearly here when I can smell Gardenias.


Now it's your turn.

1. Write a post on your blog titled "Feel Good Friday". Make it uplifting, or funny, or cute...basically anything that makes you (and hopefully your readers) feel good.


2. Make sure you mention my blog "a reader's random ramblings" somewhere in the post and include a link to my blog if you can. (I'm working on a button for future weeks, but for now you'll just have to copy and paste the URL.)

3. Use the Linky below to link your post to mine so that all my followers can visit your blog and read your Feel Good Friday post. Make sure you use the URL of your post, not just the home page of your blog.

4. Visit the other participants, read their posts, and FEEL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...