Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today I Heart...Cute Crafts

In reality, I'm a thinker rather than a doer. And I'm more of a "big picture" girl than one who fusses over details. So I'm not really a natural for pretty, cute crafts. But I love them!

In my imagination, I can whip up the sweetest cupcakes and the cleverest crafts and really enjoy doing it. In reality, I hate doing fiddly things and would not last more than half an hour on a craft project at any one time.

So when I feel the crafty urge, I head on over to oh my! handmade goodness for a fix.

Check out this amazing rainbow birthday cake made for a Wizard of Oz birthday party:



Article here.

Or the gorgeous necklace (15) featured in this post of Mother's day gift ideas:


There are sometimes even giveaways to enter, like this one to win notecards with matching lined envelopes - to die for!



If I ever REALLY  had the urge to make something, I could follow this helpful tutorial...


for making the cutest personalised notepads:


So, isn't it wonderful that I can experience craftiness vicariously via oh my! handmade goodness? Yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...