Monday, August 2, 2010

This morning started out grey and rainy, but when the sun came out I decided to pounce on the opportunity to take Lucy for a walk.


(It's really hard to walk a dog and take a cute photo of her at the same time!)

While I was out and about, I thought I'd try to get a nice photo of a wattle in bloom since I was waxing lyrical about wattles the other day.



Doesn't it look lovely and cheerful and spring-ish?

I'm really snowed under with work for uni at the moment and my recreational reading is being limited to snatched moments here and there. I'm working on The Element by Ken Robinson, the Sunday papers, and the ALIA (Australian Library and Information Association) magazine inCite.

One of my subjects for uni is about Literature in Education, so if you know anything at all about recent childrens/young adult fiction and what value it has for students, be sure to drop me a line...

The other subject is Cataloguing, so again, if that's your area of expertise I'd love to know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...