Monday, August 9, 2010

Why I must win a tote from my friend Brandy.

Guess what? My friend Brandy, over at You Don't Know, makes the most super-cute tote bags. Check these out - adorable huh?

{Image from here}

And do you know what's even better? You can win one! Just head here and leave Brandy a comment, and you might be the lucky winner. Or don't, because actually I want to be the winner!

Brandy says that she's going to post a tutorial on how to make them, so we can all do our own, but I don't want to have to make my own, I want her to do it for me!

So here's my plea...

Currently I use this very uninspiring, plain tote when I'm out and about. Right now, it's packed up with teaching materials for my maths lessons this afternoon.

Brandy could make me one with a cute teacher-ish theme...

But I also use it to carry my towel and goggles in when I go swimming at the local public pool, so maybe I need a cute bathing beauty theme... Or you know, I like flowers and stuff :)



"Your kids!" I hear you cry. "The tote is supposed to be for one of your kids!"

Well, yes, I guess Alana would like to upgrade from the Supre bag that she uses now. And Josh could use a bag other than the green bag from the supermarket.

Anyway, head on over and check out Brandy's totes. Enter to win one, or just tell her that you think I should win OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...