Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I think I'm in love!

I would like to be adopted by Ree Drummond, so I can go and live on her ranch and she can cook for me. Ree writes a fabulous cooking blog called The Pioneer Woman and the pictures that she posts of the food that she cooks are TO DIE FOR!

Check these out:





And you know what's even more amazing!?! Her tutorials are THE BEST. She takes you step by itty bitty step, with photos, through every recipe that she posts. Fantastic!

By the way, when I said that Ree writes a cooking blog, I lied.

She writes a blog with several different sub-blogs; one of which is about cooking. She also writes about photography, homeschooling, her life...

Take my word for it, you must visit Ree's blog. You could get lost in there for days!

Here's another food photo, just in case you're not yet convinced!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...