Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Attack of the Zombie Chickens!


Many, many thanks to Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale for awarding me the Zombie Chicken Award!

This prestigious award is given to bloggers who, and I quote,...
"regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words"

I'm blushing...

I have decided to be just a little bit serious in passing on this award, and am giving it to some blogs that produce very helpful, library-related information that helps me along the road to becoming a teacher librarian.

1. Skerricks
2. The Hub
3. Libraries Interact
4. Librarian in Black
5. ANZ litlovers blog
6. Hey Jude
7. Library Garden

If you stop by one of these blogs, please leave them a comment and tell them that the zombie chickens sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...