Sunday, August 30, 2009

Had been quite busy... SUMMARY of events

Had been rather busy recently, was actually trying to do my project, but ended up surfing facebook instead. Feeling sick again, voice changed majiam going through puberty break voice again... yes, again...i thought i recovered one week ago, but seems like the flu and sore throat virus cant bear to leave me...alamak.

Made my choice to join JCRC... hmm, I don't know if I had made the correct move, despite some advices from my good friends. Haiz... guys, I'm very sorry for not listening to you, but I guess I will try my best in coping with my studies and activities in hall. If anything were to happen, guess I have to bear the consequences myself. Jia You, Kevin Soh.

I'm very thankful to a friend of mine, who explained to me the philosophy of life. I'm trying my best, and hope the sun will shine after the rain. Yes, I'm not doing well in my studies, but I hope to explore other opportunities in life to make me a better man. To this friend, thank you for lending me a support. Thank you for scolding me and wake me up.

There are many things in life to look forward to. There are many events in life that made me value them. Recently was sick, and what moved me was my bro, came to my rescue when just a sms was sent. I know everyone has been busy and move on with life, but thank you for lending me a helping hand. Thank you, Justin.

Been busy every weekend, and really hoped to spend some time with my mum. I know she's missing me, because she has complained that I didn't spend more time with her. Am really sorry about it, but just that I don't know how to apologise to her. Haiz, Asian mah. Kinship, very important too. When I was sick, saw my mum brewing all sorts of teas, wake up at wierd hours, just to help me recover. She called me everyday, checked if I'm still running a fever, and even offer to send herbal tea to school. But being sick, was rather hot tempered, and a few times I gave a tone which were rather not appreciative enough. If my Mum is reading this... I just want to apologise to you. I know I'm not a filial son... but I will try my best to make it back to you, mum.

Such a long an emo post... I guessed I should post some pictures of recent events...


Attended Pris's 21st birthday... thank you for inviting us, really enjoyed it.

We made a video for Pris...



Not forgetting the bloopers...



And we were kena sabo-ed at her 21st...hahha.




Treated my hall friends to a dinner... using vouchers won from Y-bloggist...




Sent Dennis off... he flew to NewYork RPI university for his exchange...

Bro, thanks for lending me a support during FOC, listening to my complains. Haha, won't forget that day at Dragonboat, where we both listened to each other complains. You have been a great friend, but just before I could know you more, you fly to New York. Take care of yourself over there, time will fly... and we will meet each other soon. And do msn or email us if you experience homesick, we will be the first to reply you man!!!!


And also the annual hall 14 round island supper...here with the bunch of 老 kok koks...


And last but not least... MAY DAY CONCERT with hall seniors. Back row: Myself, Shengjie, Yongyang, Jia En.

And special appearance...Hui Yee, lol...she was there with her friends.

Alrights, just a summary...if I got time will backdate the entry...back to work. Yawnz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...