Friday, August 28, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude



I am passionate about committing to living a life of gratitude.

Why?

  1. I have soooo much to be thankful for.
  2. It helps keep me mentally healthy.
  3. It makes me more able to make a positive difference in the world.

What do I mean by living a life of gratitude? (It definitely doesn't mean being thankful for everything, even bad things.)

It means:

  • Noticing good things, experiencing them fully, and feeling thankful for them.
  • Letting people know that I truly appreciate them when I thank them.
  • Taking the time to consciously 'count my blessings', even when things get tough.

The 'Attitude of Gratitude' is number one, in my 'five things'. To find out more about the 'five things', head to Living Your Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...