Saturday, August 22, 2009

Being Thankful


I've had a somewhat difficult week, mainly because I've been feeling the pinch when it comes to getting everything done for uni. My assignment due dates are rapidly approaching, and my pile of academic reading seems to be getting bigger rather than smaller. But today I've had a day where I've been reminded of all the good things in my life, and I'd like to pay them a little tribute now.

1. My husband.
He really is a sweetheart, and very helpful, rather multi-talented, and quite good-looking to boot! The best thing...he notices when I seem to be going under due to stress, and takes steps to make my life easier. What a catch!

2. My friend Fiona (no, not me, the other Fiona)
She's very thoughtful. Great to talk to. We have a laugh, but can also talk about the serious things.

3. My family.
I'm so thankful that I have healthy happy kids. My parents are always so helpful. My brother and sister and their partners and children fill my life with love and joy. Even my in-laws are nice!!! They are genuinely loving. How blessed am I!

I hope this post inspires you to think about the wonderful people that you have in your life and take the time to be thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...