Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Living Your Five

I encourage you all - yes, you! - to visit Living Your Five and to get involved.
I visit the blogs that I follow regularly, and I see so much that I love! So much that informs me and entertains me; book reviews, photos, videos, opinion pieces, personal stories...
The blogs that I follow make me laugh, and occasionally, cry. They make me say to myself, 'I must try/see/read/do that!'. I follow links that lead me to other blogs, useful articles, competitions and interesting issues. I 'meet' new friends, leave comments, and take away lots and lots of ideas.
Nothing has excited me as much as Living Your Five.
I don't want to say too much, because I want to pique your interest so that you head over there to see for yourself. But it's all about figuring out what is most important in your life; what excites and motivates you, what you're passionate about; and putting it into practice.
And of course there is fun and competitions where you can win stuff!
If this post inspires you to check out Living Your Five then leave me a comment to let me know. And stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...