Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's official - My Blog Rocks!!!


With many thanks to 'Miss R' (as I like to call her) at Miss Remmers' Review who awarded me this, along with some other fabulous blogs that you can check out via her rocking post here.
The list of blogs that I follow is growing and growing...some days I just can't get around to all of them. So I'm going to pass on this award to the blogs that are 'can't miss' for me, the ones that I make sure I visit even when I don't have time to visit everyone. These are the blogs that I know I can rely on for interesting, informative and fun posts!
  1. Alex the Girl at Please Try Again.
  2. Angie at A Book A Day.
  3. Witch Baby at Witch Baby's Journey.

Congratulations one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...