Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Challenge Progress





I have signed up for 2 reading challenges: The Sookie Stackhouse reading challenge hosted by Beth Fish Reads and the Everything Austen challenge hosted by Stephanie's Written Word.

So how am I progressing...

The Sookie Stackhouse challenge requires me to read all the books in Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampires series. Here is a list of the books, with links to reviews of the ones I have finished:

Dead Until Dark, I actually posted two non-review reviews on this one!

Living Dead in Dallas

Club Dead

Dead to the World

Dead as a Doornail

Definitely Dead

All Together Dead

From Dead to Worse

Dead and Gone

So far I am at 3/9 for the Sookie Stackhouse challenge.

The Everything Austen challenge requires me to 'experience' (read, watch, listen to...) 6 Austen related books, movies etc.

So far I have only read Lost in Austen by Emma Campbell Webster. So I am 1/6 in the Everything Austen challenge.

I can't wait until I feel just a little bit more 'on top of things' with my uni work, so I can allow myself a treat, and read something for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...