Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In My Crockpot

This post is a bit of a spoof on the "In my Mailbox" meme. All around the book-review blogosphere, bloggers happily reveal the piles of books that they have received from publishers and authors for review. Big juicy piles of books that clog up their bedside tables and take up their time. Mountain-like TBR (to be read) piles of books to read and review.

Not me. I haven't yet come to the attention of any publishers, authors, publicists...anyone really. No-one's sending me books. So instead I'm offering you a look inside my weekly adventure into the world of slow-cooker cooking.

Last night's effort: "Mild Chicken Curry"
Please note the authentic, old-school CrockPot!

Mild Chicken Curry ingredients included chicken thigh, carrot, sweet potato, onion, red capsicum and coconut milk. I served it with cous cous (I love cous cous and think it goes with any casserole!)
Yum! Oops, plate looks a bit messy - not up to Master Chef standard!

What do you like to cook?

And would somebody please send me some books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...