Monday, March 1, 2010

Keeping up in the Blogosphere

One thing that I love about blogging is the wonderful community of bloggers that support one another, exchange ideas, and have a laugh with one another. I try to keep up with my blogging buddies by visiting their blogs, leaving comments, linking to blogs when I want to highlight a particular post, and participating in challenges and memes.

On Tuesdays, I've begun to participate in Shannon's Table Topics Tuesdays. Shannon has three (!) blogs, Welcome to the NutHouse, worth a thousand words and Reviews from the NutHouse. (Actually, while finding the url's for these blogs, I've discovered that she also writes at SUSSING OUT LOST.)

Today's topic:
what is the last thing that you cried about?

Sorry Shannon (and everyone), I'm not participating in this one. I just don't feel like talking about it.

This year, I'm doing DelGal's Buck-a-Book Challenge. It's easy! All you do is set aside a dollar for every book that you read this year. At the end of the year, go and buy yourself something nice! See, I told you it was easy!

To join in, head to DelGal's Book Reviews. If you check out my sidebar, you'll see that I'm keeping a list of all the books that I read this year, and I'm already up to $14. Yay!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...