Monday, March 29, 2010

TTT - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner!

Photobucket
what three celebrities would you invite to dinner?

I am hopeless at these sort of questions! I always second guess myself, and wonder what on earth my choices say about me, and what others will think. I'm hopeless!

Well, here goes...

1. Ellen Degeneres
Why? I feel like I know her already from watching her on TV. She just seems so nice. Funny, honest, kind, intelligent. I think she'd be a fun dinner party guest, and someone that you could get into a great conversation with.














2. Sting
Why? I used to have a crush on Sting, way back in The Police days. The first concert I ever went to was 1986 The Dream of the Blue Turtles tour. Love his music - maybe I would get him to sing for his supper! Plus I'd love to hear about tantric sex in more detail...












3. Julia Gillard
This one may be a who? rather than a why? for my non-Aussie readers.
Julia Gillard, deputy PM, seems a down-to-earth kinda gal. I think she'd be great company over a few drinks and a good meal, and I reckon she'd have plenty to add to the conversation.


So that's my three, a mixed bag if ever I saw one!

If you'd like to play along, click on the button, which will take you to Shannon's blog Welcome to the NutHouse! Table Topics Tuesdays is on every week.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...