Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Six Degrees of (Blogging) Separation

I'm playing a cool game that I found via this post, by Stacie of Simply Stacie. It's called 6 Degrees of Blogging, and is a fun way to discover new blogs.


This is how I played:
1. a reader's random ramblings (my blog - you are here!)
Now, I follow a link to another blog. I chose
2. One Persons Journey Through A World Of Books from my list of Blogs I Follow.
From her list "A Few of my Favourite Blogs", I chose
From "Some of my Fav Book Blogs", I linked to
From "My Blog List", I picked
Finally, from one of her two (!) blog lists, "Blogging the Non-Mysterious", I clicked on


Written by Girl with One Eye (see pic below).



Love this from her profile: "her time as a stay at home mom runs out and she must answer the question of a mid-life crisis, "What am I going to do when I grow up?" "
Yeah, I know the feeling!

I loooooove the "look" of this blog.

The most recent post is titled "What's your favourite pair of jeans?", and reading this title I feel that I am among friends! But reading through the whole post, I realise that Girl with One Eye is cleverly using an analogy, comparing different types of jeans with different writing styles. It's entertaining, and informative, and OMG I'm so jealous because she has 27 pairs of jeans!!!

So, why don't you check out this blog, or visit some other blogs on my list, or even play along? It's fun, and you never know what you might discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...