Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TTT - A Blast from the Past

would you rather live for a week in the past or in the future?

Here's my take on it: Drop me into an American High School in the 1950's.

When I was growing up, there was a slew of 1950's themed movies that I absolutely loved. A major favourite was Grease.
Loved the music, loved the outfits, loved the teen culture.

Then along came a movie that combined 1950's teens with time travel. You guessed it - Back to the Future.
Gotta love the Enchantment Under the Sea dance!

Does anyone else remember Peggy Sue Got Married?
Check out the cars! Awesome!

My movie experiences at an impressionable age have rendered me impossibly romantic about life as a teen in America in the '50's. So that's where I'd like to live for a week.

What about you? Play along with Shannon at Welcome to the NutHouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...