Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adeline's 21st Birthday with Chong's Clinic


Celebrated Adeline's 21st yesterday together with Chong's Clinic staff... also a farewell session for Sabrina and Suhui.


Adeline with Daniel...cousins. Was at AMK kbox...


Adeline with Suhui...


Suhui and myself... listening to those '屋顶' and '爱你不是两三天' , reminds me those days with Kailun and Suhui for our talent-time competition.... that was like... 10 years ago sia. And songs like '龙卷风' reminds me of sec 2/4 gathering chalet... time really flies... we are growing old!!!


This...was really a candid shot. Hahaha... I S.W.E.A.R~ Dr Yuen and myself was laughing so hard after this pic was taken! LoL.... and trying so hard to prevent Deborah from deleting this photo from my camera. LoL.



Suhui took photos of Dr Yuen and me secretly sia... stalker. Hhaha... anyway, thanks to Dr Yuen for the KBOX outing sia. It was really expensive man...


LoL... Dr Yuen said this is the photo which depicts Chong's clinic ' 七公主 ' , as in mediacorp seven princess... So who's Fiona Xie or Joanne Peh? Hahhaha....


Alrights...back to my internship log entries... but there's a thunderstorm now... maybe I should catch a nap sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...