Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Study Visit Day 2


Yay! I took one photo today! Admittedly, it was before the first session began, and once the actual day began I didn't have time to take any, but anyway...here it is :)




I took this photo in the foyer of the UTS Library (University of Technology Sydney). I took it because I had never seen a vending machine like it before, and I thought it was cool. Maybe I'm just extremely naive and not very worldly wise, but I was pretty amazed to see a vending machine with notebooks, highlighter pens, staples and blank CD ROMs.

Today I visited UTS library and St Andrews Cathedral School library. Once again the tours and presentations gave me a lot of food for thought. Unfortunately I'm tired now and don't feel able to write a long post, but I'll catch you up when the week is over :)

Feel free to comment on vending-machines-you-have-seen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...