Thursday, May 13, 2010

So I'm back with updates...

Hasn't been updating, here to upload some pictures what happened this week. Gonna be 2 sleepless weeks as I will be rushing my log book and final internship report. And after that... I will be off to Bangkok! Hope I will get out of that country alive and safe...


So yesterday was Bosch official opening, but photos were restricted... so could there's only limited photos lah. Bought muffins for my office colleagues yesterday...


We wanted to reach at 8am... but end up Ivy was the only one who reached at 8am... haha.


Clarice reached after me... 8.20am. She's the key usher who's ushering the VVIPs... so dressed differently from all of us lah...


Ivy and myself were the ground floor ushers... entertaining guests at the holding area, with refreshments and photo booth. Clarice and myself are also pre-runners for the tour... we had to reach the next station before the group, so as to ensure the station masters are ready to give the explanation...


Amanda reached around 8.25am... and Vincent reached around 8.40am... haha...so basically all of us were late lah.

Was a tiring event... but was able to witness such a grand event... it's just like a mini hotel management service, from ushering guests at the lobby to the holding area...and to bringing them for tours... who say Singaporeans are unfriendly and attitude? We prove them wrong! =)


Next day... (just now), went to work in Clinic...was late for 30 mins, was stuck in office for a meeting that last for 3 hours... first time sia. By the time I came out...was totally brain dead, as I was focusing so hard to catch what the managers were saying, and trying to note down minutes...


Here's myself with Adeline and Zhiyen, new staff at clinic.


Adeline...who's doing her internship too... Dr Yuen said she dressed like a aw biang Chinese teacher. Hahah...


And Adeline took a snapshot of me...

LoL... okay, enuff of updates... I should be extending my internship till 13 August if nothing goes wrong. Not extending with NTU, but just doing my supervisor a favor to finish up some projects...

Alrights... God, please give me strength for the next 2 weeks! 加油!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...