Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Fashion Finds

Yes, yes, I'm still broke! But I can still dream.

I'd really like a long sleeved top with shoulder puffs for winter. Better yet, I'd like to find one I really like, then get it in a few different colours. Something kinda like this...

Sorry, I know the photo isn't too great. Can you sorta get the idea?

And I would really like a jacket that has a lovely feminine, fitted shape. Like this one...

This picture is much better :)
Looks pretty, doesn't it?














I'd love to have the money to go in to any store and buy whatever took my fancy, but guess what? I'm rich in other ways. Look forward to seeing how I put together a winter wardrobe that I love, without spending money that I don't have.  

Any helpful tips will be received gratefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...