Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beautiful Bloggers Australian Adventure House Swap


Photobucket


Introducing an exciting idea that I've been working on for a while...

Do you live somewhere in the universe other than Australia?

Always wanted to visit?

What you need is a place to stay and someone to guide you so you know what to see, where to go, what to eat and what to say.

This brings me to my super-dooper, fabulous, magical-fantastical idea!

Let's do a
Beautiful Bloggers Australian Adventure House Swap

"Yes, let's!" I hear you cry!

"How does it work?" I hear you ask!

Here's the thing: I live in Australia and I'd love to visit some other parts of the world. In fact, I'd like to have an adventure and actually live somewhere else for a while.

I figure there must be someone out there in blog-land who fancies an adventure here in my little part of the world, so why don't we do a house swap? Brilliant!

Now don't worry people, I'm not advocating anything along the lines of wife swapping! I'm talking about my whole family coming to live at your place for a while and your family coming to live in mine. Whaddaya think?

Details will follow, and this post is just about running the idea up the flagpole to see who salutes :)

Here's what you can do to make the Beautiful Bloggers Australian Adventure House Swap happen.

1. Leave me a comment indicating your interest and giving me your feedback.
2. Follow my blog. Only followers will be eligible to enter the House Swap running.
3. Write a post about the House Swap and leave me a link in the comments.

If you'd like to include my button in your post, copy and paste the following code:

copy button code


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...