Thursday, January 20, 2011

The mystery of "the camera adds ten pounds"



I'm joining in again with Brandy for Fat Ass Friday.

Just click on the button to visit her blog and hear all about her battles with Cheddar Biscuits and Zumba in the quest for a slimmer and more shapely ass!

I'm not fully on the weight-loss bandwagon yet, but I still enjoy playing along.

I'd like to pose an interesting question: Why is it that while the mirror can lie, the photograph never does?

Do you have this experience too?

I don't know about you, but I can easily look at myself in the mirror and be fooled that I look great - certainly not overweight at all! But when I look at photos of myself I see the awful truth - I am actually overweight after all. How does this happen?

Another mind-boggling mystery for us to all meditate upon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...