Monday, January 17, 2011

Searching for the perfect hairstyle - with funny pics!

I've been thinking a bit about hairstyles a bit. Scroll down to see yesterday's post or click here to read about my search for THE PERFECT HAIRSTYLE.

I think I'd like to go a bit shorter, but I don't want short layers all over because my hair tends to curl more the shorter it is. I'd like to keep some length on the top so that I can blow dry it straight for a sleeker, more groomed look.

Here are some pictures that I've found via Google Images:


This isn't actually much different from my current style. I think I really want to go a bit shorter than this, but the colour's nice.



This style is a bit shorter, but I think I'd like to see it blowdried a bit smoother. It's a bit messy for my liking. This colour is nice too.



I really like this one, though again I'd style it so that it was smoother. It's quite short, but retains the longer, swept-over-to-the-side fringe. And I like this colour too.

And now, for a laugh...

I tried out a free iPhone app called Hair MakeOver.


Go on, have a good laugh! I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...