Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm back from Thailand!


Hi all! I'm back from Thailand, safe and sound! Thanks to everyone who had smsed, twittered, facebook, really appreciated all your concern! I will be posting more pics soon...

Results out yesterday... happy with it. For the first time, I stayed away from the emo monster, and picking up everyone's calls, sms...haha. Yea, I'm fine. Cos for the first time I think I did better than I expected. Has finally walked out of the dark clouds. Though I don't have a fantastic results like many, but I guess happiness is defined by one. I guess I had put my expectations down, and generally I felt better.

Life has never felt so great before.

Thank you to the God up there who had heard me and showered me with blessings! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...