Sunday, January 16, 2011

Searching for THE PERFECT HAIRSTYLE

I'm way overdue for a haircut and colour. Unfortunately my holiday funds have not stretched far enough to accomodate grooming expenses.

I've decided to treat this as an opportunity, and am going to use the time until I can afford to go to the hairdresser's to come up with THE PERFECT HAIRSTYLE!!!

My hair is fine, wavy and prone to frizzyness, and is naturally a very fetching mousy colour with attractive grey streaks. I have a round face.

At the moment it is just past my shoulders with long layers and a long fringe that sweeps to the side. I usually get foil highlights in two colours, blonde and chocolate brown.

I'll do a bit of a Google Images search and post some contenders for THE PERFECT HAIRSTYLE!!!

Any ideas gratefully received :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...