Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chinese New Year with Ex-Bosch Colleagues @ Chinatown


Had a new haircut today, and was out with Bosch colleagues... brought them around Chinatown, since they are all not Singaporeans...


We really ordered lots of food...


Hokkien Mee...


Satay...


In the end... this was what we bought! Lol...shared among 4 persons... LOL!


From Left : Khun Mi, Louise, and Nui...
At the busy Chinatown...


Another... anyway, Khun Mi and Nui were from Thailand, and Louise from Malaysia.


Can you feel the CNY mood! Dong dong qiang, dong dong qiang!


This is Khun Mi and myself here. She was my superior when I was in Bosch... now's she back in Thailand Bosch. This week was her business trip in Singapore...

They are not only my colleagues, but my good mentor, good friends.

恭喜发财!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...