Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My fabulous new hairdo!

Today was the day that I finally got myself to the hairdresser for a long overdue haircut and colour.

I felt like I needed a bit of a change, so I've been trawling the internet and magazines for photos of exactly the cut that I wanted. You can check out this post to see some of my ideas.

I'm really happy with my new look! Hooray!

I came home and took about five thousand photos of myself with my iPhone to try to capture that "I just got home from the hairdresser" look. It's trickier than it looks. Here are a few of my attempts.


This is, I think, my best attempt overall. The wind had blown it about a bit by then but it gives you a pretty good idea.



Hahaha, in this photo I look a bit like a stunned mullet!



Hmmmm...this is an interesting angle!


The quality of this photo isn't great, but I like it because I took it in the mirror so you can see how I see myself.

So you can all relax now, I know that you've been waiting with baited (bated?) breath to find out how my new 'do would look. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...