Friday, February 4, 2011

This week wasn't a great week for photo taking, being very busy as the first week of the new school year.

I did snap this one of Josh who started at a new school.

 
I didn't actually take an other photos this week, except for a few that I snapped this morning especially for this post. I enjoy taking photos, and I enjoy playing with the different effects that can be added via the Instagram app on my iPhone, so I thought I'd take a few to round out this post.


Obviously this is my piano. I teach flute and music theory part time from home, so the piano is very important to me. This morning we went out shopping for some new piano music for Alana and came home with some songs featured on Glee!

My necklace has a treble clef pendant that was given to me by a good friend. I also happen to teach her daughters music!



This is a photo of my earrings on their special perspex holder. A girl can never have too many earrings!



On Thursday I borrowed some books from my local public library. It makes me happy to have a nice stack of reading material on my bedside table.

If you'd like to play along with Fab Five Friday then click the link to visit Frizzy's blog Heaven's Gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...