Thursday, February 24, 2011

This week sucks.

Oh dear. It is very sad when my blog has no posts at all between one Fat Ass Friday and the next. Sorry!

My excuse is that I've had quite a craptastic week in one way and another and I haven't been inspired to write interesting, inspiring or thought provoking material. I suppose I should have just snarked.

So on to the statistics...

Starting weight: 78kg
Last week's weight: 76kg
Current weight: 76kg
Loss this week: 0kg

Boooooooo :(

So what went wrong?

I've been tracking.

I've used some of my weekly (bonus) points, but not all of them.

I've been exercising, and I haven't swapped any of my activity points for food.

I'm hoping that this is simply a bump in the road and that my next weigh-in will reveal a loss. Or I'll blame my scales. There must be something wrong with them.

How about you? Have you been discouraged by lack of weight loss when you're doing everything right?

Now click on the link below and go visit Brandy at You Don't Know. She is awesome and the hostess of Fat Ass Friday and you know what? I bet if we met in real life we would *totally* be besties :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...