Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Elizabeth and James


Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were here in the Pacific Northwest promoting their line, Elizabeth and James, this past Thursday evening at Nordstrom. The hair and makeup for the models were super simple for this event. Very pinkish-nude lip and very loose wave parted down the middle for hair. I, of course, in my haste, forgot to bring the camera. (I will have to start wearing around my neck at all times.) Sorry there won't be any behind the scenes pics this time but you will have to go to the Elizabeth and James website to check out their clothes, shoes and accessories. 



You can browse their entire line here. 
You can shop Elizabeth and James on the Nordstrom site here.
I hope you a wonderful day!

Xoxo,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...