Monday, April 4, 2011

Presents

I'm way overdue in showing you the rest of the contents of the package that Dillypoo sent me. I'm sure she's going to be embarrassed if I make too much of a fuss, but I really wanted to show you all what fabulous stuff she sent me. Waaaaay better than the stuff I sent her!


I looooove this all natural Lavender soap. It smells divine!



Something to put on my toast when I don't feel like Vegemite!





Cute! I'm guessing that the Armadillo is the state animal of Texas :)



Hahaha, I didn't mean to look so serious in this photo!



Lots of books! I've got enough recipes to cook something new every day, I'm practising my Texan twang, and I know just what to see and do when my family visits Texas.



I haven't used this cookie-cutter-in-the-shape-of-Texas yet. It's quite big, so I'd have to make quite a bit of dough to use it!



I have all four of the personalised tags Dillypoo got us on my keys. It makes me smile to see them there!



Last but not least, Dillypoo included a set of cards with pictures of "The Professor"'s artwork. Go here if you're curious and want to find out more!

Many, many thanks to the ever-delightful Dillypoo for all the gifts that she sent. She'll know better next time that international postage is a lot more than domestic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...